DOUGHNUT STORY WITH FRIENDS
As I walked to school, I replayed what happened yesterday night in my head. I started to think, when do I tell my parents? I walk up the school steps and meet my friends who were there with me that night. We went through the doors and to our lockers. In first period, while we were waiting for the teacher, a girl in my class asked me,
“How was your weekend?”
“Fine.” I replied.
“What...did you do on Sunday, you know, yesterday?” She questioned.
UGH! She HAD to know! Oh well, I guess I could tell her.
“Well, my parents gave me the car, yeah I know pretty sweet, and so I went out with my friends and we came across an iced parking lot and well... we started to do doughnuts.”
She gasped as a group started to appear at my desk to listen.
“It seemed fun at first, then the car slid too far and well, I couldn’t see the pole and I... slid and hit the rear end of the car.” I said it all in one breath. There was silence before everyone started talking at once.
“You are in sooo much trouble!”
“What are you gonna do?”
“OMG!”
But all the chatter was interrupted by the teacher as he came in.
DOUGHNUT STORY WITH PARENTS
As I came through the door to our house, I took a deep breath. I am going to tell them today. I came into the kitchen to find my mom cooking and my dad reading the newspaper.
“I need to talk to you guys.” I said
“Sure thing!” My mom said happily.
We went to the living room and I sat across from my mom and dad. I took a deep breath and...
“I crashed the car.”
“...”
“Wh-What?” My mom stammered.
I started to tell them about how we came to an iced parking lot and about crashing into the pole and... the doughnuts.
“Please don’t be mad.” I pleaded. But it didn’t work.
“I am very disappointed in you. You should have been more responsible! You will have to pay for the damage, and you will be grounded. Go to your room while we discuss this.”
I walked out of the room and took slow breaths. At least that was over!
Good story.
ReplyDeleteGreat writing Kanchini! I really enjoyed reading your two stories! :)
ReplyDelete