P-Q-P Memo to the Author
To: Michael Crichton
From: Kanchini
Date: February 22, 2012
Re: Jurassic Park
Hello Mr.Crichton! My name is Kanchini and I wanted to talk about your book JURASSIC PARK. I really liked it, so I decided to write to you about this wonderful book. In this letter, I have some suggestions, comments, and questions I want to ask you about.
First of all, I wanted to tell you how much I loved this book! It was so good! I loved how you thought of the way the scientists cloned the dinosaurs. I thought it was genius that they got the dinosaur DNA from mosquitoes that were trapped in amber. I would never think of anything like that! I liked the character Alan Grant. He seemed so smart and it was a good thing that he knew a lot about dinosaurs. Your book had a lot of action and I wanted to find out who dies and who was smart enough to run away from the dinosaurs. One part I liked I the book was when Denis Nedry shut down the security system and then all the dinosaurs escaped.
I also have some questions for you about the book. If these scientists were smart, why did they forget about dichogamy? I mean, people would look over these things when cloning DINOSAURS. It kind of made me upset that someone would forget that! Another question for you is why did you kill off the character John Hammond? He was the founder of InGen. I think he was an important character in the story and I don’t understand why he died. At least he went down with his Jurassic Park!
I also have some suggestions for you. One thing that I suggest is that I don’t think you should have killed almost everyone in the story. Only a few people lived. I also think that Velociraptors should have not come near the end of the book. I also think you should have let John Hammond survive. He was a main part of the book and I would have like to see what would happen when he got back to the mainland.
I really enjoyed your book. It had a lot of good action parts and it was written with lots of detail! I think you are a great author and I am looking forward to reading more of your books! Thanks for reading!
Sincerely,
Kanchini
No comments:
Post a Comment